Pangraf 0.25Mg Cap
PANACEA BIOTEC LTD
PACKING : 1X10
GENERIC NAME : TACROLIMUS
Composition: Tacrolimus (0.5mg)
Treatment with Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule
Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule is used for prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients.
Self Care Tips :
- Best taken on an empty stomach as food can interfere with its effects
- Take it at the same time every day to achieve a stable level of immunosuppression.
- Requires regular blood tests to measure the levels of medicine in blood.
- Blood samples are drawn in the morning, within 1 hour before taking Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule. Hence, carry a dose to the laboratory and take it right after the blood test.
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may also increase the risk of infection. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illnesses.
The patient must take certain measures before and while using Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule to ensure proper treatment and avoid any unreasonable scenario. These include :-
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Some of the side effects are :-
Increased glucose level in blood.
How Pangraf Capsule works
Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant. It works by suppressing your body’s immune response following transplant of an organ (eg. liver, kidney, heart). This helps your body to accept the new organ as if it were your own.
How to use Pangraf Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Avoid Pangraf 0 .5mg Capsule with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.